|Converts from||Converts to|
|True Blood of St Januarius, Rose Pearl Dust, Witch-Kissed Oil|
|“||The Heart Relentless beats to protect the skin of the world we understand. [The heart is the principle that continues and preserves.]||„|
Heart is the Principle of The Thunderskin, The Velvet, and The Sister-and-Witch, of life, preservation, protection, union, and the drumbeat and dance that must never cease. It is unstoppable in the face of adversity, and its followers are often characterized by relentless cheerfulness and obsessive determination. It is the aspect the Temple Unceasing is dedicated to.
- A Thunderous Secret [Heart 2]: "There are common sentiments in every thunderclap. Let us acknowledge them."
- Words that Walk [Heart 4]: "The syllables of this formula are compelling. I find myself snapping my fingers to its rhythm. It desires not to cease."
- A Waking Chant [Heart 6]: "Who could hear this and remain unmoved? The sleeping? The dead? The earth and the sky? [Use this in a rite with Byzantine Tinct and a Meteoric Bullet - or other resources of equal power - to summon a Percussigant.]"
- Geminate Invocation [Heart 8]: "The Sister-and-Witch has always been invoked for protection, at crossroads and at moonrise and where the land shelters the sea."
- Formulae Vigilant [Heart 10]: "One who watches does not sleep, one who sleeps watches not. One who watches does not sleep, one who sleeps watches not."
- Velvet Charm [Heart 12]: "The Velvet always answers 'No,' but we can shelter in that 'No' like beasts in the crook of a tree. [Use this in a rite with Byzantine Tinct and a Meteoric Bullet - or other resources of equal power - to summon a Percussigant.]"
- Unceasing Mysteries [Heart 14]: "The Grail ripped the Thunderskin from flesh. The Sister-and-Witch was born from two wombs. The Velvet woke when the Wood-roots tasted blood. The Heart is Blood's Drum, and here is its secret doctrine... [Use this in a rite with Byzantine Tinct and a Meteoric Bullet - or other resources of equal power - to summon a Percussigant.]"
Tools[edit | edit source]
|'The Sister-and-Witch'||8||She has been a pair of funeral birds, but here she is as she would wish to drown.|
|Kingskin Bodhrán||12||In the deep forests, the monarch gave up the last thing they had to give, and so the tool was shaped to keep their land forever safe. Then, of course, an empire stole it, as empires do.|
|Marruvine Idol||4||The Marruvii would make little wooden idols to placate the witch-twins they feared in their lake. The lake is almost dry now, but the idols and the witch-twins yet remain, yet shadowed with the aspect of the Heart.|
|Wakeful Tympanum||8||In the grove where they flayed the thunder, they rattled their instruments to rouse the frenzy. The power still clings, like scent.|
- Rose-Pearl Dust [Heart 4, Auctionable 2, Pigment]: "Pearls are sacred to the Witch-and-Sister, especially those of this colour. They have been used in protective rites, among others."
- Witch-Kissed Oil [Heart 8, Auctionable 4]: "The formula remains unchanged since the days Hecate was worshipped at the crossways."
- True Blood of St Januarius [Heart 12, Auctionable 6] "The Thunderskin protected the one they called Januarius, against perils from every past. To this day his blood keeps dancing."
Followers[edit | edit source]
There are four Heart based mortal followers; Leo, Dorothy, Clovette and a the Heart aspect Hanger-On. These followers can all be promoted to believers and disciples, however, the Hanger-on cannot be exalted. Exalted heart disciples become Tarantellists which are level 10 Heart followers.
The Percussigant is a summoned minion, the only one that uses Heart in its summoning or has the Heart aspect. It is level 8 in both Edge and Heart.
Books[edit | edit source]